Avocado Toast with Egg
- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 medium Hass avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Toast the bread slices. Chop the parsley and set aside.
- Remove half an avocado from the skin and mash with a fork. Combine with lime juice and salt. Spread the mixture onto each piece of toast.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook to desired doneness.
- Slide eggs from the skillet onto the top of the avocado on each toast. Top each egg with 1 tablespoon feta cheese, chopped parsley and ground black pepper.